Pocket Princesses 120: Scotland for Nay.
Merida, ya numpty…
Please reblog, do not repost!
straighten your back, mate
NOW GO ON
woah thanks i really needed that today
tumblr user demeaniac doing little favors for tumblr one post at a time
FUCK THIS POST HAS SHOWED UP LIKE 10 TIMES TODAY AND I HAVE BEEN HUNCHED OVER EVERY FUCKING TIME
PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING it is the best reminder for me ever and I always need it omg
JUST FUCKING LISTEN.
THIS IS HALLOWEEN BUT NOT LIKE YOU KNOW IT
reblog so others can hear it!
Where the hell are the Victorian Goths they should be all over this.
*SMASHES REBLOG BUTTON*
#I swear the first time I saw some of these on other sites that people share I thought they were actual pics of Jensen. #OMFG #Holy fucking shit they are beautiful and perfect and omfg I love them. #That is real fucking talent.# I mean it looks almost exactly like Jensen, and he is perfection and it is hard to capture that perfection but these pics did. wow. #Total mind fucking blown
Somebody needs to show these to Jensen.
wait, these aren’t pictures of Jensen?! Are they paintings/drawings or edits? That’s cool whatever it is :)
when your otp touches foreheads <33333
dude these tights would look kick ass over my curvacious thighs. DO WANT
disney princess cameos on Sofia the First
No, but MULAN IS DRESSED IN HER WARRIOR CLOTHES.
I love this show for what it is teaching girls.
Alright, my chronically ill witchy friends, I have something nice to bestow upon you today!
The Extra Spoon Spell
If you’re not familiar with The Spoon Theory, this is not going to make a lick of sense, so if that’s the case, go read it.
Now, because my idea of ritual is a wibbly-wobbly magicky-wagicky ball of stuff and not a Proper Ritual™, the list of required things is really up to you, but if you do best with solid rules, here is what I used:
- A spoon (I lied, this is the only non-optional part, you’re really going to want a spoon for this). I got a cute one at Cost Plus for like, twobux, with a little curly black handle, and it’s all stainless steel, and just has a great feel in the hand. Get something that you will enjoy handling, as this is a pretty tactile spell and to activate it later you’ll again be playing with your spoon and so you want it to make you happy.
- Some symbols that represent strength — I first got into magic through crystals so here I used some of my stones. Hematite, sodalite, a labradorite Fox gave me, a red sedimentary thing L brought me from Arizona, red tiger’s eye, a tektite I dedicated to Lilith, and a bloodstone. Use what works for me, or if you don’t use stones, you can sub anything here: herbs, tarot cards, runes, pictures of things that make you happy, any symbols that work for you. My friends are a great source of strength to me so I definitely wanted to include things that they brought me to help me. You can even use your own pill bottles if that’s what makes sense to you.
- I’ve been working with runes a bit so I have an Uruz pendant in there too.
- A candle representing the element that helps you the most. With fibromyalgia, heat is one of the most beneficial non-medicinal things you can apply to your pain, so I used my red tealight holder to represent fire. (You can use incense for air, a cup of water for water, a bit of salt or soil for earth, a figurine of Twilight Sparkle to represent magic, whatever jives with your system, man, it’s all good.)
- An oil or other liquid that represents comfort and strength. For me, this is lavender. If you can’t figure out why, jeez. I don’t know what to tell you. I mean. More seriously, another thing that benefits fibro is restorative sleep, which is something I get very little of due to the nature of the disease, and lavender is a very restful, sleep-promoting scent. Use what works for you, just don’t use something you shouldn’t be handling with your bare hands. (Allergic to essential oils or just don’t have any? Olive oil is an awesome anointing oil! Think of it like the clear quartz of oils: you can use it for nearly any purpose.)
- …If you want to use literal liquid courage and anoint your spoon with whiskey, YOLO, bitchezzz.
I lit my candle and put a drop of lavender oil in the bowl of the spoon and began to anoint it all the way down the handle. As I did, I would usually have stayed quiet and just focused, but I know how y’all like to have the option of words in your spells, so after a while I settled on some words to add.
Save up some energy for me, little spoon,
So when I’m out of spoons I’ll always have one in reserve.
Once your spoon is anointed and you’ve had a good chat with it (you can really say whatever you want, or sing, or whatever floats ya) lay it down among the symbols of strength you’ve gathered by the candle and let it soak up the strength there.
When you’re really tired and stressed out and feel like you can’t possibly make it through the day, pull out that extra spoon and remember the things you have in your life that make it better, and tap into the energy you’ve stored in your extra spoon. You can continually recharge it when you’re feeling good, too, just by playing with it and focusing your positive emotions and feelings of health into it.
And that’s it!
Reblogging this from myself because it’s been a while and I may have some followers who could use it but haven’t seen it yet, and it’s still to this date my favorite spell I’ve written.
Best spell ever.
remember when the doctor took the midnight train going anywhere
Are all the comments in twos on this?
Are all the comments in twos on this?
I don’t care what you think about Cinderella or Disney Sequels, this movie has some awesome messages
Car sex just got a helluva lot easier.
two kinds of people.
you could put a dead body there and put a blanket on it and people would think they were just sleeping and it would be a great way to transport dead bodies inconspicuously.
* three kinds of people.
HOW CAN YOU EVEN HAVE A GIF THAT’S THAT SPECIFIC?
I agree, it is highly unnatural…You might even say it’s ….. “Supernatural”
You have been supernaturaled.
THIS IS A NATURALLY OCCURRING METAL WHAT
metal as fuck
This is a pure bismuth crystal. The heaviest element that is not radioactive (ok technically it is but it’s half life is like 9 orders of magnitude older than the universe so it really doesn’t count.) Probably my favourite crystal structure, even if you forget the colour. Surprisingly, bismuth is also super-not-toxic. You can actually eat the stuff and it’s often in indigestion remedies. Fascinating element, all round.
always reblog bismuth
Page 1 of 111