which fucking fedora wearing friendzoned nerd made this thing
yeah but notice that the seal’s intent is to eat those fish and the shark offers a mutually beneficial relationship for them
in which a dudebro unintentionally makes a really accurate analogy for the reason that they’re single forever
That’s a whale shark. They’re docile and in no way threatening to people or those fish depicted. Seals, by contrast, will attack people, possibly out of a frustrated sense of entitlement combined with poor socialization skills.
Well that backfired spectacularly.
This is in every way perfect irony. It’s beautiful.
Just in time for Easter, here’s a brand new entry from the Department of Extraordinary Eggshell Artists: Polish artist Piotr Bockenheim spends countless hours using a tiny electric drill, an awesomely delicate touch, and immeasurable patience to turn goose egg shells into exquisite sculptures.
Head over to Piotr’s DeviantART gallery to view more.
32, 613 people understand this. Please explain
nobody say a word
A Fire Pit IN THE POOL
A Door That Turns into a Ping-Pong Table
Chilled Produce Drawers in the Kitchen
A Wine Cellar Trap Door
A Sleepover Room
A Door Handle That Automatically Turns Off Electricity and Gas When You Leave
A Swing-Set Dining Table
A Built-In TV for the Bathtub
A Glass-Encased Fireplace
A Loft Hammock
A Hot Tub That Flows from the Inside to Outside
A Huge Round Bedroom Window
A Stained-Glass Door
A Library Staircase/Slide
A Bone-Shaped Pool for Your Dog
This is a photo of the best and worst purchase I have ever made in my life. It is a kotatsu. For those of you unfamiliar, a kotatsu is a Japanese heated table. The top of the table comes off, you put a blanket on in the cold seasons, and then put the table top back on. There are small space heaters underneath the whole table and when you stick your feet under there, it’s a toasty oven of pure bliss. It’s great on heating bills because I don’t turn on my heat, just my kotatsu. It’s the best and the worst purchase because it’s fucking awesome yet it’s so awesome I never want to leave the thing and end up missing school because who the fuck wants to get out from under a toasty oven of pure bliss? Not this bitch. My advice to you, is that you should totally get a kotatsu but only if you have the will power and self control to not get trapped under there. It’s so addicting, I even sleep under it sometimes…
i am so getting a kotatsu
I will own one…one day.
aw shit i want one
au in which the library of alexandria didn’t burn down
Portraits of Toddlers Eating Lemons for the First Time
This is the best photo set I have seen
This is the best.
French Bulldog puppy argues bedtime
no way. no way. absolutely not. no.
Convo I just had with my dad
- Dad: hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me: uuuhhh....
- Me: contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad: anything at all?
- Me: uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Dad: Sure
- Me: Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad: Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- Me: But I thought guys get squirmish when we ask them to buy this stuff for us
- Dad: boys are squirmish. Men will step out and buy you as many pads and tampons as you need. A man will understand that you cannot control your cycle and that this is a natural bodily process. So, if you ever find a guy who's too embarrassed to buy you pad just bleed on everything he owns.
- Me: OMG DAD
Page 1 of 93